We typically gather two categories of info about you:
- (a) information that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., complete name or telephone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or variety of browser).
- This info is moved to, processed and held by people in the USA of America;
- We generally use this information to provide you with our website and related services, and to create reports, information, and other relevant Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to authorized third parties including our merchants, advertisements and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended functions;
- Through the use of "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to collect anonymous information about you to deliver you their advertisements and use the Exact Same info to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see part VI);
- To protect your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, ensuring your privacy is of the utmost importance at our firm;
- If you register with us, you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously provided via the account section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy issues in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services are not developed nor are they meant to be used by kids 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII when you make the option to register with us or when you select to take part in an interactive feature of our Sites such as a review, survey or marketing. You will:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when registering with our Websites or in connection with a contest submission; provide certain demographic information regarding you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and tastes, etc.) if engaging in a survey or survey; or article a general remark and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII out of you once you visit our Site including IP addresses and advice having to do with your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site from which your trip originated and your utilization of our Websites specific to the web pages you see, and the extent of your own visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our attempt to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical role in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and knowing your needs. We also use this data in other ways naturally associated with the situation in which you supplied the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party support vendors who host and manage data, process credit card orders, send our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, marketing and promotional purposes; co-promotional partnering businesses and other people with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other customers where you make the decision to publicly post reviews, comments or other information in regard to products or solutions, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Afterward, we utilize non-PII to assist in analyzing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional actions (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONAdditionally, we also use a secure and dependable server hosting place in the usa, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technologies to secure your data. Please note that although we strive to protect your PII, then we can't guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and take no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. From the regrettable event that your private information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via email at the last known email address you've supplied us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification may occur while we consider necessary actions to determine the range of the breach and restore acceptable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate demands of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
You have many options regarding the way we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose to not get any marketing information from us. You've got a chance to modify your data from your private account .
If you have any questions, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, then please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are appropriate for the usage of a small child below the age of 13 and they are prohibited at any time to submit PII to people. Moreover, if you are under 18, you need to utilize bestessays.com only with participation and consent of a parent or guardian.